Hillsdale High School Hornets Alumni

Hillsdale, Michigan 49242

Message Boards

Forum Home > Reunions and Get-togethers > Reunion plans for HHS Class of 197l

Rhonda Salisbury Moore

Plans are being made for our class reunion for the summer of 2011. We would appreciate any addresses for classmates. We will keep you posted for the date planned etc.

Rhonda Salisbury Moore

Jackie Watson Snook

Mary McLogan Calligan

email: wwmoore @comcast.net

February 4, 2011 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan Glass

koolio!

it would be fun although i would not remember many of you since my time was so short!! still....i would have graduated in '71!!

February 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Geri L Harring

Would love to know when 1971 is going to have their class reunion.

February 25, 2011 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhonda Salisbury Moore

Geri L Harring at February 25, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Would love to know when 1971 is going to have their class reunion.

Hi Geri, We are planning  our class reuinon for  June 25, 20ll at the Hillsdale Country Club.The charge will be $45.00 per couple and $25.00 single and will include a 2 meat buffet, salad, rolls/bread, vegs, potatoe and dessert along with coffee, tea, lemonade. Cash bar will also be available.  We are hopping to do everything online to help with expenses as far as passing along all info.  If interested you can mail a check to me:

Rhonda Moore  67 S. Broad Street, Hillsdale, Mi. 49242 and if you have any other e-mails for class mates we would love to have them or you can just spread the word!!

We are also going to meet Friday night at the Bowling Alley(Lane l7 as it is now called) for  whomever can attend. They have food and beverages that can be purchased.

It was great to hear from you, let us know if you are planning to attend.

Thanks,  Rhonda

--

Rhonda

February 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hillsdalealumni
Site Owner

Here's a list of missing classmates from Mary Calligan. If anyone else has kept touch with them, perhaps they would have an E-mail or Home Address we could use to send our information packet to them. If you can help please email the information to Mary at calliganm@michigan.gov . Thanks!

Sue Lehman Lawrence
Steve Hillabrand
Sue Bringman Lenard
Pat Ketner
Sue Vanhorn Harvey
Jenny tindall holly
Bob Tolly
Richard Sprout
Debbie Lawrence Rimer
Philip Behling
Jim Marvin
Patti Osborn